|(Boardman, Ohio November 29, 2008) The city of Warren announces a new financial incentive program to every buyer who moves within the city limits of Warren, Ohio. It's called WINN (Warren Invites New Neighbors) and is open to every buyer who purchases and lives in a home in Warren, or by investors who rehab and resell homes to owner occupants with the city fo Warren.|
Here are the incentives:
- $500 credit on water, sewer, and trash bills
- If the homes has been vacant for more than one year, and additional $500 is available
- A 50% reduction for Warren income tax for 3 years.
Who Qualifies for the incentives?
- Any and Every individual who buys and occupies a home in the City of Warren.
- Income level is NOT a criteria
- Can be used with $5000-7500 down payment assistance program
- Can be used with Wean down payment assistance (if it becomes available)
- Financing is not a criteria. May be used with any cash or bank financed purchase
- Move in yourself OR fix up home for resale
- Home (any home) within the city limits of Warren, Ohio
Who Does Not Qualify for Incentives?
Application for the incentives will soon be found on-line at www.warren.org. Meantime please contact:
Michael Keys at Warren Community Development, 418 S. Main Ave., Warren , Ohio 44481. Or call 330-841-2595.